Friday 11 October 2013

Sleek Au Naturel Palette Review


Well here goes, my first beauty review! 

I had been eying up this palette for a while before I finally bit the bullet and bought it - and I don't know what took me so long! I have fallen completely in love with it. To start with the packaging is gorgeous, I had far too much fun photographing it. 


It feels and looks so high end but at the glorious price of £7.99! I know, I couldn't believe it either but you need to get yourself down to your nearest large Superdrug ASAP!

Now for the most important bit, the eye shadow itself! Being a redhead, ridiculously pale and blue-eyed, I tend to stick to neutral colours which normally leaves me quite limited when buying new shades. However, I wasn't disappointed when I spotted this palette.



My absolute favourites are Conker and Mineral Earth. Taupe is also really pretty and Nougat is great for highlighting the tear duct. 

  
In terms of application, these are really nice shadows to use. They're highly pigmented, stay on for a long time and hardly crease at all. Plus, the sparkly shades sparkle really well!

All in all, this is a great buy. It's cheap, high quality and looks really pretty too. I would highly recommend this to everyone!

Until next time,

Lauren x





No comments:

Post a Comment