Friday 25 October 2013

Jessie J - Alive - The Hydro, Glasgow

Following my recent review of Jessie's new album, I thought it was only appropriate that I went to her gig! Having only bought the tickets the day before, I had pretty good seats:


Oh, and sorry for the really bad quality pictures, they were taken on my iPhone because I forgot my proper camera! Major blogging fail :(

Anyway, onto the actual gig! Lawson opened the night and smashed it. I've previously seen them support The Wanted twice before and they keep getting better and better. The Hydro also provides incredible acoustics so we could hear every single note with crystal clear clarity. My favourite track that they played was their new single Juliet. It's currently sitting at number three in the official chart so if you want to check it out click here.

Then Jessie came on and blew everyone away. Her performance couldn't be described as anything other than flawless. She has such amazing control over her vocal cords, you'd have a hard neck to say she can't sing.


She played for around an hour and a half so all her hits were packed in. Sexy Lady and It's My Party were particular favourites of mine but Wild was incredible as well.

So if you've got tickets to see Jessie at an arena near you, you're in for a treat! And if you've not, call up the box office like I did or check online and see what they've got - you won't regret it! 

Until next time,

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment